Monday, November 22, 2010

Asher's Birthday

Asher had his first EVER birthday party this past weekend. He turned five on Sunday, and we celebrated by inviting all his little guy pals from school over to the house for a Toy Story 3 -themed party. They had a BLAST! You'll have to forgive the quality of the photos. I was single-handedly running things since Nate was out of town (although he arrived home just at the end of the party, so he didn't miss out on all of it!). Luckily, Gabriel was my videographer, and we got a lot of cute footage of the event.



Party guests enjoy chocolate cake and ice cream.


Mr. Ash was at the head of the table. He wore his blue paper crown, which he got at school, for most of the event.


opening presents.


Viking gear from "How to Train Your Dragon".





The only person who loves that movie more than Asher is Gabriel, who wasted no time trying it out.


Still goofing around with the presents while dad shoots some video.

3 comments:

DawnK said...

Happy Birthday, Asher! Looks like everyone had a good time at the party.

+gmjameson said...

Oh what fun! I wish we could be there for things like this. What a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I fool read a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period muster and resolve be checking stand behind soon. Cheer repress in view my site as ok and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.