Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Easter 2011

This should have been posted a month ago . . . what can I say, I'm WAY behind on my blogging lately! We had the pleasure of having my folks up for Easter this year. It was SUCH fun having family up for a holiday!


The Michigan Harrmanns on Easter Sunday.


Rhy finds her hidden Easter basket, in the downstairs shower.


Rhylah digs into her Easter basket. She got a princess coloring book, princess paper dolls, some play jewelry, some play dough,a Rapunzel book, and LOTS of candy!




Gabe finds his basket, in the front hall closet, hidden under a coat. (We have to make it hard for him!) He got an awesome lego/Star Wars ship, a strap for his guitar, and a Michigan Chillers book, plus lots of candy.


Asher found his basket on top the shelves in the living room. He got an iron man helmet, a super hero coloring book, some action figures for his Bat cave and a Toy Story 3 book, plus lots of sweets to eat!






My three cuties on Easter! I dressed them alike this year ... they all wanted to do it, and I figured it will probably be my last chance to do this!






Rhy gets busy wearing her new jewels and coloring princesses!

No comments: