Friday, August 11, 2006

Asher's Bath

Check out this video of Asher's bath in the kitchen sink, taken earlier this week! With some handy pointers from my friend Nhia at work, and a LOOOOT of patience, I figured out the fun of YouTube today! It's actually pretty easy, once you get the hang of it. And the best part of it is, since YouTube is 'associated' with BLOGGER, all you have to do is download your video, and then click one button to blog it! Fun stuff! Pay no mind to the extra blank footage on the end of this video. I'm still getting the hang of it!!
Enjoy! My favorite part of this little movie is when Asher tries to grab the water with his fingertips!

2 comments:

C Staude said...

Oh wow! I want to know how to do this!!! Is this an Mpeg? If it is, send me a copy of it will ya?!?

I LOVE his little fingers trying to pinch the stream! It's like... see little human discover liquid is not solid! Sweet!
Thanks for posting!!!
Mom

marzi said...

that is way too cute! :)