Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Card outtakes

I promised everyone some photos from this year's Christmas card photo shoot... And here they are! For those of you who don't know, we shoot our own card every year. Well, I say "WE" meaning my husband. I am the official "baby wrangler" which, if you ask me, is the harder of the two jobs. It is my duty to keep the kids where they are supposed to be during the photo shoot -- under the lights and on the backdrop -- and make them smile whenever possible. Oh, and I also get to clean up any bodily fluids that may suddenly, and without warning, come shooting out. (Photographing naked babies has its drawbacks to be sure.)
Anyway, enjoy the photos! My particular favorite is the one where Rhylah is sticking out her tongue -- a sassy little angel!





Sassy angel!


World's cutest dimpled tushy.




This was on the front of this year's card.


My gang. We put a photo similar to this one on the inside of the card.

5 comments:

marzi said...

very cute! nice job!

DawnK said...

Awww, cute pictures! Are you sure Rhylah, isn't Asher's twin, only smaller? You guys did a great job!

C Staude said...

Totally cute... the sassy angel is my personal favorite too... plus the last one of the kids sort of all piled up together! LOVE these! Congrats on getting on the treadmill... I have yet to do that... still walking. Am hoping that Weight Watchers will continue to work for me in the New Year!

Nhia said...

So cute! Man, it must be nice being married to a photographer! I love all the photos. I really like the one of all three in black. Asher and Rhylah have the same smile in that one! We often have those days -- all of the kids (yes, even Ian) and me in black turtlenecks and dark jeans. They absolutely love being like mommy!

amy7252 said...

I know I've said it about a billion times, but Nate is so friggin' talented! Those pictures are darling. When I still worked, I always put your Christmas card up on display and bragged about it to anyone who got within about 20 feet.

Oh, and I love the dimpled tushy, too. She'll probably kill you for that some day, but for now ... darling!!! I've got to get Elle to St. Jo for a photo shoot.