Friday, January 09, 2009

If you could bottle cute...it would be labeled "ASH"



So I was tucking Asher into bed the other night, when I leaned down to give him a kiss. He's been giving sort of half-effort kisses lately, so I kept my lips planted on the little guy, staring him straight in the eyes, until he made an attempt to pucker up and actually smooch me back. Well, this must have counted as quite the LOOONG kiss in his book, because when he finally kissed me and I backed away, he looked up at me with an astonished little grin on his face and said, "Momma, you married me!!"

3 comments:

marzi said...

that is the funniest thing ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! How cute and sweet!

At least he doesn't wipe off puckered kisses! Norah thinks the wet, puckered kisses are "yucky." In fact, as I was reading your post, I thought you were going to say he immediately used his arm to wipe off your kiss in disgust ... glad that wasn't the case!

But yes, you are correct -- he is a total bottle of cuteness!

DawnK said...

What an adorable little man! That picture is the cutest one, ever!