Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Play




Well, we got more snow last night.
When we woke up this morning, there was heavy, wet snow covering everything. The good thing about this, is that so far -- we've had very dry snow. Ash has been dying to make a good old-fashioned snowman, but with the dry snow, it's been just about impossible. So today, after the kids anxiously waited for me to finish my toast and coffee, the three of us trudged out into the front yard to FINALLY make a snowman. Asher tried to tell me that I would be doing ALL of the work, while he played, but he soon found that the most fun to be had was helping out with the snowman. Enjoy the video!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Loved that! Thanks for sharing! I laughed out loud at Rhylah trying to pick up the carrot! Way to stick to it, little one! :)

Cathy said...

Fabulous! Loved when Asher snatched the carrot, and then had technical difficulties. They are so cute!

DawnK said...

Looks like fun! We have the same packy snow here, in Sheboygan, too.

Katrina said...

Yeah, it took Rhy forever to pick up that carrot because she didn't have her thumbs in the thumb holes of her gloves. Tends to make it harder. LOL!

amy7252 said...

I was sooo expecting Roxie to swoop in and steal the carrot when Rhylah was trying to pick it up! Cute video. Almost makes me want more snow. Almost.

C Staude said...

I love it! Deee-lightful! Thanks for posting it!!!