Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Evening Together

The other night, we walked down to Lions Beach and enjoyed playin' around. Nate took some AMAZING photos (my hubby is so talented!) including the awesome new photo at the top of this blog, which is now hanging over our fireplace. Enjoy the photos!


Three siblings head to the park.


Asher just got all his hair cut off today, so I'm really enjoying this photo!


Handsome boy!












This is what pure joy looks like.


Up a hill and home again.


One last look back.

7 comments:

marzi said...

your family is so beautiful! what a lovely night!

C Staude said...

Love these shots! Gramma copied all of them... so thanks for sharing! The light in these is beautiful, Nathan.

Katrina said...

They're not a very high quality here ... if you need 'em higher res, let me know and I'll email! :)

Cassie said...

Wow. I love these photos! You have such a beautiful family and one talented hubster! You are so blessed. :)

DawnK said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like fun was had by all! Wasn't warm enough here today, for me to want to be in sandals. I think the breeze was coming off our side of Lake Michigan! I love the picture of your name written in the sand! It's gorgeous!

Katrina said...

Thanks Dawn! Yeah, I had to write our name in the sand quite a few times before he caught it ... the water kept washing it away! And as you can see ... he barely got it in time in the shot we got!

amy7252 said...

Love love love love LOVE Rhylah's outfit! So darling and perfect for an evening on the beach. And seriously, I freak out every time I see a picture of Gabe. He looks so grown up!