Thursday, February 05, 2009

Blog Slacker


My kiddos relax while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (a morning tradition in our household) on the Disney channel.

Wow, have I been a blogging slacker lately. I blame it on two things. One ... nothing much interesting is going on in Katrina's world lately, other than sick kids, sick kids and oh...sick kids...(I'm up to my eyeballs in amoxacillin and snotty Kleenexes ... ewww.) And two....Nate stole my camera card and only returned it yesterday, so I've only been able to take five photos at a time before my camera was full ... thus making my camera somewhat obsolete and relegating it to the desk drawer in disgrace.
Do I have something to blog about today? Not really. But I felt the need to make my presence known. Yes.... I am still alive. And what am I doing today in my fantastically exciting life? Making soup stock and listening to classical music while my kids nap...oh, and enjoying the sunlight streaming in through my windows. My house smells like rosemary, my kitchen is clean and life is good. :)


This is Rhylah's new habit ... climbing on everything, especially the kitchen table chairs, where I think she hopes to be served a gourmet meal if she waits long enough...dream on sweet girl!


This shot is blurry, but I love it. "Where's Rhylah??" (she's thinking.."If I can't see mommy, mommy can't see me and she'll NEVER know I was here!!")

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Awww, cute pics. I remember snotty-nosed kids. There were times, when I heard someone sneeze in the car, and I didn't want to turn around and look. Ewww, gross! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. The soup stock sounds delicious. I love rosemary.