Saturday, February 07, 2009

This little piggy ....

It's Saturday morning and the boys are all at basketball practice at the high school ... which means the girls are ruling the roost back home! Wahoo! Check out what I did with Rhylah's hair this morning!! Her "baby mullet" as I lovingly call it, is too short to pull back into a single pony, but Nathan suggested that I try pig tails, and ta-da! Aren't they just TOOOO cute!! She was so patient, sitting on her little bench, waiting as I detangled and brushed and twistied her hair. And oh my gosh, she looked TOO CUTE when we finished!! Of course, she pulled them out within minutes, but still! It made me sniffle a bit, to actually be able to do my daughter's hair ... I've been waiting a good 30 years for this moment!!


Rhylah sits patiently on her little bench, for mommy to finish her masterpiece.


Cute little pig-tailed girl on the loose!


I know I'm biased, but I think she's the cutest thing EVER.

4 comments:

DawnK said...

Awww, that's adorable!

amy7252 said...

I am dying to do that with Elle's hair, too, but I know she won't sit still for it. I guess it's just baby mullet for us.

marzi said...

so cute. i'm very tempted to do that with rowan's hair because i know i'll never have a little girl to do it too. is that horrible? ;)

C Staude said...

Brings back sweet memories! :-)