Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Photos etc.

I've been sick with a nasty cold, so blogging has fallen by the wayside. Here are a few shots from the past week...



It got to 60 degrees last Thursday so we went to the park. Here's Mr. Asher, warming up the slide for a new season of fun!


Rhy always goes down slides head first. I'm not sure how to cure her of this potentially dangerous trait...


It was so fun to actually let Rhy play! Last Fall, by the time we finished going to the park for the season, she wasn't walking yet!


Sunday breakfast ... check out the piggies!


Mmmm...mini waffles!


Here are all my kiddos this morning sitting together and watching Madagascar 2 ... they got it for Valentine's Day.

Oh, and yes, we did make it the full week without TV and REALLY enjoyed ourselves too! I'm already finding that I turn it on less, as a result. If there's nothing on, which is the case 90% of the time, I just switch it back off!

3 comments:

DawnK said...

Cute pictures. Rhylah is getting so tall! I bet they had fun at the park. I kind of miss going to the park, since mine are so big now. They look cute all sitting on the couch together!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Even though it got to be 55 here, there was still too much snow and mud to make much use of the parks. But EVERY time we drive by Field of Dreams, I always ask the girls which park that is, to be met with "the park where we see Katrina's babies!" Actually, in toddlerspeak, it's more like "the park where we see Tatrina's babies!" And Norah still remembers Asher as her boyfriend. And the girls still refer to Rhylah as Ian's girlfriend. :)

But much like with Rhylah, I'm waiting for Ian to be able to finally enjoy the park as a walker! The lazy boy was still only crawling when park season was winding down!

Cassie said...

Unfortunatly for me, I've always got a good "Ace of Cakes" or "Psych" or "The Office" in my DVR queue just waiting to be watched if there's nothing good on the 'ol boob tube...So, yeah. I've always got it on!