Thursday, March 21, 2013

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!

The night of the performance went SOOO well! Asher was so cute. That day at school, he explained that the teachers had made a poster, with everyone's names on stickers, and you could put your sticker wherever you were "feeling" ... excited or nervous .... about the upcoming performance. Asher's had always been at excited. But he told me that the day of the performance, he was feeling "BOTH!" It was adorable to see the kids all dressed up and singing their hearts out. They did SUCH a fantastic job!
Asher and his buddy, Isaac Measel
Waiting in line to get makeup!
Asher gets makeup from his teacher, Mrs. Young.
Me and Nate wait it out in the crowded auditorium/gym!
Quite the bold pirate, ready to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me regarding this website, this website
is actually awesome.

Also visit my blog: legal ecstasy

DawnK said...

The kids all looked like they were having fun!