Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Everything's Growing!



Okay, so I'm one of those weirdo's who actually, seriously enjoys yard work. Really. There's nothing quite so satisfying as a yard that has been freshly mowed and now looks like a golf course, it's so perfect! (Yeah, I'm crazy I know.) We're in the process of putting up a really pretty lattice fence and gate up around my garden, which I'll hopefully be planting this coming weekend. I'll post photos as soon as we're done with it! It should look marvelous, and I can't wait to get some kind of vine or climbing rose to put over the arbor. It's going to be just beautiful! Anyway, here's a shot of Roxy, taken 5 minutes ago, as she wanders through our raspberry bushes. I think she's eagerly awaiting July, when they will be full of berries!

No comments: