Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sleepy Baby



This is my sleepy baby Ash, this afternoon. I love the second photo of him in his crib, because you can see his little bald spot, which REFUSES to fill in! We call it his Martin Luther spot, because it makes him look like a little monk. Too cute! Ash sure is getting big! Just yesterday, he held his bottle through an entire feeding, and even batted my hand away when I attempted to help him out! What a stinker! But he sure is cute when he's sleeping! Usually, he flings his left hand up over his eyes and suck his right thumb. What a doll! Today, he discovered he could make clicking noises with his tongue. So we spent the better part of an hour, as I folded laundry, clicking back and forth at each other. I think we may have invented a brand new, undiscovered Swahili-type language of our very own!

No comments: