Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hear Nathan and Keith LIVE!

this is an audio post - click to play


Helloooo all! I'm proud to announce that I've learned a new trick. There's something called "Audioblog" available with bloger.com now, where you can use your phone to record anything you want, and it automatically posts it on your blog -- for FREE! Pretty neat trick! So here's a rough copy of one of the live songs that Nathan and Keith played at the coffee house last night. It's not the best quality, but you can at least hear part of it! I'm hoping to get better at this audioblogging stuff! Think of it ... when Asher finally spits out his first word, I can post it for all to hear! Yahoo!!

2 comments:

Nhia said...

Pretty cool! What you should do next is videotape their next concert, edit it in iMovie and post it for us all to hear and see!

How are your boys (including the husband)?

Katrina said...

I actually did videotape them, but I wasn't sure how to post it!! You'll have to show me how!!
The boys are doing okay. Although Nathan, the silly man, did indeed go to work this morning, walking like a mummy all the way out to his car. Ugh.