Monday, March 27, 2006

Sassy shirts!


So we splurged at Kohl's the other night when we were out browsing around. We found a BUNCH of cool clothes for the boys, and since I was tired of seeing Gabe in clothes that were one size too small, and we hadn't really splurged yet on new clothes for Ash, we ended up having quite a lot of fun. We got Ash a couple of cute onsies. This one made us think of Uncle Leon, because of his phrase "Chicks dig you!" So we HAD to buy it, in honor of Uncle Leon! The other cute onsies we got said "I'm a Boy." Which will be handy because, believe it or not, people still occassionally think Ash is a girl. The other one says "Tax deduction" on it, which we thought was pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

C Staude said...

Of COURSE they do... you're adorable!!!!
Luv,
Grammy

Nhia said...

I wonder if the "I'm a boy" is the same as Norah's "I'm a girl." Not that the shirts really help -- she could be wearing that AND be in all pink, and I still get asked "is it a boy or a girl?" Incredible. Isn't shopping for babies so much fun? I would go wild if John wasn't there to contain me and keep me in check. The joys of motherhood...