Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Mischief Managed"




The title of my blog is a reference to Harry Potter -- you'll have to forgive me -- since it's Halloween, I'm in a "spooky" frame of mind! These are just some cute pics taken last week of Asher trying to get into trouble. One of his favorite things to do is try to open the drawer on the coffee table. We try to block it with his toy basket, but (as you can see) he has managed to outsmart us. Too cute!
Gabe woke us up this morning with a loud "Good morning! It's Halloween! Happy Halloween!!!" I've never seen a little boy so excited for candy. The funny thing is, we haven't really been talking up the "holiday." For him, the excitement has been building all on its own! I'll post photos of the trick-or-treating later tonight!

1 comment:

Nhia said...

Norah is forever opening and closing drawers! I don't know what it is about babies and drawers and cabinets!