Thursday, August 13, 2009

The magic of a new bowl


I love how she's diggin' in here, like she's afraid her brothers will get it if she doesn't eat fast enough. Silly girl!


So I was at Meijer, doing my biweekly grocery shopping, and I caved in and bought Miss Rhy her very own girlie, Tinkerbell cup/plate/bowl/silverware set. (Incidentally, what Disney charges for such items is a travesty...) This morning, I tried it out on her for the first time, and, also for the first time, filled her bowl with cereal. Coco Puffs to be exact, which is Mr. Asher's breakfast of choice on most days. She ate the entire bowl AND drained it of it's milk. HUZZAH! Feeding Rhy breakfast has always been somewhat of a pain in the butt, because she isn't really interested in much. Now I can give her cereal just like her brothers. Thanks Walt Disney! Whoo-hoo!





Look mom! An empty bowl!!! Wanna put some more in here??

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Too cute! I'm so happy that you've upon that perfect thing...I know how great that feels! :)

Cassie said...

Apparently I can't type...Let me try again...I'm so happy that you've HIT upon that perfect thing!

C Staude said...

Totally sweet...and I'm not talking about the cocoa puffs! :-)

DawnK said...

Sweet pictures. I'm glad the bowl made a big difference. We had some Sesame Street dishes when the kids were little.