Tuesday, January 05, 2010

More Snow Photos

After all, what good is snow if you don't spend a whole day rolling in it like a dog; sledding in it; shoveling it; throwing it at your brother; eating it; smearing it; getting it stuck down your pant legs; getting a face-wash in it; dragging sticks through it and in general ... creating mayhem in a chilly white world where nothing looks quite the way it did without snow.



My boys tried some amateur sledding down a small hill that we created while shoveling out our driveway.


Such fun for brothers!




Roxy with a snowy muzzle.


Just a cool statue in our backyard.


Mr. Gabriel having fun.


Rhy in a hole.


Does anyone sense potential disaster here??? It never actually happened, but the photo makes it look like it might!




I love this photo because they all look so busy.


Look how deep it is on Rhy! I had to blaze a trail just so she could walk across the yard!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my goodNESS! You DID get some snow! Glad you had such a blast!

Cathy said...

Tons of fun!

C Staude said...

What a great set of shots! Good roly-poly snow fun! Wheeeeeee!

DawnK said...

Reminds me of snowy days when I was a kid. My sisters and I played outside for hours, or went to the schoolyard a few blocks away to go sledding. They had a great hill!