Saturday, April 24, 2010

Girl Time

My entire family was up for a visit this week for a funeral. Aside from being an obviously sad time for all of us, it was a rare chance to get some pictures of the girls together. My sister's daughter, Sydney, is only three months younger than Rhy -- and since the odds of Rhylah having a sister are pretty much nill, it's always fun to watch the two of them play together!


Papa watches the girls play with the busy ball popper. They dragged him upstairs by both hands.


Playin' together is so much fun!




At one point, they took most of Rhy's books off her shelves and loaded them onto the bed so they could read together. Now that's my idea of a good time!


My sweet baby girl.


Rhy shows Sydney her freshly painted toes.


Playin' chicken with their daddies.


Leon takes a "kick" to the nose. :)

2 comments:

DawnK said...

I'm sorry for your loss. From your mom's post, he sounded like a special man. I'm glad the girls had so much fun playing together. Now that they are older, I'm sure it's more fun for them!

Was it really warm enough for shorts and t-shirts? You are so lucky. Just cold and windy in Sheboygan all the time.

C Staude said...

Cute photos! Loved seeing these!