Saturday, January 08, 2011

More Christmas Photos


My mom and dad with all their grandkids.


My parents.


Me and Gretchen open presents.




Pretty girls in pretty dresses!


Rhy all decorated with her princess "gear." :)




Nate got a very cool kitchen cleaver/knife from my folks ... it will be great when he cooks!




Ash got a Buzz Lightyear laptop from Grandma and Papa.


The Jamesons!


The Harrmanns!


There's a Christmas walk on old historic Main Street every year, where people dress as all the different Santa Claus's of the world etc. Here we are, enjoying the walk and meeting the Scottish Santa.




Trying to keep warm on a COLD night on Main Street!

2 comments:

DawnK said...

Glad you had such a good time with your family.

C Staude said...

I LOVE that last photo of you guys! Everyone has a totally different expression... it's so genuine and it makes me laugh when I look at it! Great post, kidlet!