Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easter Sunday!

We woke up on Easter morning and everyone was excited .... especially Rhylah, who couldn't wait to get the curlers out of her hair and get into her dress. That girl LIVES for dressing up! I even loaned her my pears for the occasion. And of course, the boys were eager to start hunting for their Easter baskets. I lucked out that their matching outfits from last year still fit quite nicely! Here are some pictures from the morning.
My Easter cuties!
Rhy on Easter morning.
Rhy got beads in her basket ... she LOVES beading! Oh, and a book and a fancy new purse. Also Tangled, for the wii, from Grandma ... it quickly became her favorite game to play!
Asher's favorite thing in his basket was his build-a-pirate-ship kit and the new Muppet movie.
Gabe finds his Easter basket. We got him brush/sticks for his drum set and mad libs.
Asher grinning at breakfast. I think he ate 5 hard boiled eggs!
Rhylah enjoys some Easter morning tea with grandma!

No comments: