Saturday, January 05, 2019

Grand Mere Hike ... January

"Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild." William Butler Yeats
Sometimes, you just have to get OUT! There's a little wooden sign over at Parable that I want to buy ... it says: "My heart lies in the woods." Besides the fact that this COULD sound a little creepy ... I absolutely LOVE it, because it's so true for me. I'm never happier than when I'm traipsing through a forest path with my family. Yesterday, Grandma, me, Rhy, Gabe and Asher all trooped out to Grand Mere to make good use of the 48 degree day. (We've had such odd, warmish weather so far this winter!!) The water was beautiful and a much needed boost to the system. We've been indoors much too much. So this was just what my soul needed! We even found some sea glass.






1 comment:

C Staude said...

Best Day Ever!❤️❤️❤️