Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'd like a sub sandwich, hold the mayo and the coyote...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/04/chicago.coyote.ap/index.html

Okay, my only experience with coyotes was when I was on my honeymoon in Deadwood South Dakota and we had left our windows open, only to awake at about 5 a.m. to the song of several coyotes who had circled below the window at our B&B (which was in the black hills). It literally made the hair on my neck stand up -- such an eerie sound to hear in this day and age.

So, I'm thinkin'.... in this case ... I WOULDN'T have been the guy who finished his sub sandwich before heading out the door while a coyote was waltzing around the place. Huh. Maybe it's just me...? But look at the photo! Doesn't he look like he's just waiting to eat somebody's face off???

2 comments:

+gmjameson said...

I love the video! Too funny. Those mean animal control people!

C Staude said...

Awww... poor little coyote... Why didn't they just give him a meat sandwich...and I bet he would've left.?