Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why we love PAAS...

Tonight we did our annual coloring of the Easter eggs.
The boys had a blast, and Rhylah had fun watching.
Usually, by the time I buy egg dye, only the cheap store brand junk is left. This year, I did all my Easter shopping over a week in advance, and bought the pricey PAAS brand egg dye. (Pricey being $1.99 instead of the generic 99 cents.) But I was reminded why I love using PAAS ... the eggs took about one minute to dye, and they were SOO bright and colorful! Usually, we have to let them soak for like an hour to get color this bright! So, anyway, props to the PAAS people who made my day a little easier. (And for the record ... no, they aren't sending me a check for writing this blog post. I wish!)


Asher and Gabriel get ready to color some Easter eggs.


Gabe gets to work on his eggs.


Asher takes his turn at dunking an egg.


Rhy watches the boys work. She's still a bit young to be in on the action, but she loved watching all the pretty colors!


A yellow egg comes out of the drink!


My boys hold up some eggs.


Everybody kiss your Easter egg! Not sure why ... it just seemed like a fun thing to do! :)


The finished product!

2 comments:

C Staude said...

oooh pretty!
The eggs are beeeeyouuuuuteefulll!
Love you and miss you!
Gramma

DawnK said...

Yeah, the PAAS egg kits ARE the best! Sometimes we try the other funky kinds, but always end up with the PAAS kits the next year. Your eggs are pretty.