Friday, January 27, 2012

All kinds of Randomness

Here are a few random photos taken in November.
I got the chance to visit my sister. We met in Chicago and stayed at a swanky hotel, and had a blast just browsing through downtown together. If I hadn't been so stinkin' sick, it would have been a lot better, but it was still a great time!
Also, Nate and I attended his Christmas work party in November.


Me in the Windy City. It was actually quite pleasant while I was there. At least the FIRST day ... it was in the 50s. The day I left (this photo was taken on my walk to the train station) it was only 40 or so. Brrrr!


Me and Gret at Lego land. Mostly, we took this photo to make my boys jealous. We're so mean!




A random photo of Katrina.


Me and Nate, on our way to the JohnsonRauhoff Christmas party.

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Chicago would be a fun trip, with my girls!