Friday, January 27, 2012

Asher's 6th Birthday Party

I'm still two months behind in my blogging, so here are the long awaited photos from Asher's 6th birthday. We had all his school friends over for a party. They had SUCH a blast! I can't believe he's six already!


Mom with the cake!


Everyone sings to Asher.








Party games! How tall a tower can you build with 20 marshmallows and some toothpicks??








Blow the ping pong ball into enemy territory to win! No hands!!


How many 6-year-olds does it take to make a pizza??


Making pizzas!

3 comments:

DawnK said...

What a fun party. Those were awesome games you picked. I want to build a marshmallow tower now, too!

C Staude said...

Looks like a GREAT time!

Unknown said...

Hey! I made the kids do this as well, it’s a lot of fun making a pizza. The cupcakes look delicious! I went to one of the venues in Chicago where they displayed amazing cupcakes. I think it was an exhibition sort of a thing. You must go for such things! Your cupcakes are neat and I am sure would have been delicious too.