Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snuggle


Here is Asher yesterday, sharing a snuggle with me in his new, fleecey duckie towel/hoodie from Grandma Carol. One of his favorite things to do is to take a bath. And he usually doesn't like to come out into the cold, so his new towel is a big hit, as it covers him from head to toe!
Our house has been slowly settling down from the post-Christmas chaos. The boys spend every afternoon on the living room carpet, grabbing toys from under the tree and playing. It's been a lot of fun!

2 comments:

C Staude said...

sweet photo! He STILL doesn't look any too happy to be out of the bathtub.. the look on his face says, "Yeah, it's a soft towel, but I'd rather be splashing!"
Love those baby blue eyes!

Katrina said...

Nate took this photo with my new camera, too! Looks pretty nice, doesn't it? I'm excited to finally have a camera that takes a picture when I press the button, instead of waiting for five seconds! :)