Friday, May 07, 2010

Little Fish



When Gabriel started baseball this year, I promised Asher that he could pick one activity to try. He picked swimming.
This was a great choice, since he loves the water but doesn't know how to swim. The lessons are held through my mom's club at a discount rate through the local YMCA.
Enjoy these photos of my little fish!


Asher gets a face full of water.


Happy in the pool. Ash always has the biggest grin on while he's swimming. He LOVES it!


Another big smile for mom.


Sitting by the pool with his bubble. The kids wear these "bubbles" on their backs, which I guess can be slowly deflated as they get better and better.


Swimming back and forth across the pool. I'm not really happy with how blurry these photos turned out. I guess I'll have to hire Nathan to shoot photos one week!

4 comments:

amy7252 said...

Yay, I'm glad Asher got to do swimming lessons! He looks so happy. :)

Katrina said...

He's INCREDIBLY happy! He wears a big, goofy grin the entire time. We really chose the perfect name for that kid ... it actually means "happiness." ;)

C Staude said...

Sweet little fishie! :-)

C Staude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.