Thursday, March 29, 2007

What the hell is that thing!!!

Okay, first off, I have to give "snaps" to Amy Roust, my old college roomate from the University of Missouri (her blog is one of my favorites, listed to the left). She posted this link on her blog yesterday, and when I read it, I just about coughed up my spleen I was laughing so hard. Probably because, having been a member of the elite Marching Mizzou, one of our favorite things to do in marching band was to mock the other team's mascot with the chant "What the hell is that thing!" which doesn't sound that intimidating unless 300 band members are all shouting it at the same time and it is directed toward the unfortuante Ohio State Buckeye or that strange, wiggly-jiggly THING that is Nebraska's unfortunate mascot. (Both of these made the list by the way). So, if you want to check it out, please do. But you'll have to not mind the occassional F-bomb thrown in there and such. But it's a FUNNY throwback to college days! And thanks Amy, for posting this on your blog first! :) Here's the link: http://www.drivl.com/posts/view/738

1 comment:

Fran Cee said...

OMG, that was HYSTERICAL. I still tell people the stories about yelling "What the hell is that thing" to the Buckeye. And the time Truman pushed the Nebraska bubble boy over. That was one of the top ten moments of college.