Monday, June 11, 2007

A possible addiction...




I've only known about the gender of baby-girl Harrmann for a matter of weeks now, but I'm already becoming addicted to the (girl) clothing sections in any store I happen to be in. My friend Heather started my addiction when she came to my house about two weeks ago and gave me two ADORABLE little dresses (with matching bloomers!!). Now, I can't seem to stop myself from finding the most adorable, and usually pink, outfits for our baby girl! To give myself credit, I haven't actually BOUGHT all that much yet, but it's not because I haven't been finding stuff! I've just been trying to show restraint!! So far, however, I've managed to find some cute stuff that she'll fit into next summer -- I just can't resist these girlie outfits with the cute little bows and detail stitching! TOO much fun!!!

3 comments:

DawnK said...

LOL! So, the pink begins! Sarah got 16 little pink jogging suits, when she was born! What was actually cool, though, is 6-9 months is not a consistent size, across different brands, so I had some that were very small and some that were much bigger, yet all 6-9 months! It was helpful, that they were different sizes, though, since some fit her sooner and some fit her later!

C Staude said...

Guess what? Grandmas struggle with the same "addiction"? (only we just given in to it! hee hee!)

Nhia said...

You are going to have SO MUCH fun shopping for girl clothes! If you don't want to admit yourself to Shopping for Girls Clothes Anonymous yet, check out Old Navy (maybe my favorite), Baby Gap (a bit on the pricey side) and the Children's Place.