Friday, March 31, 2006

Duck Duck ... SPRING!

Okay, this is an odd little post, but my "Moment of Zen" for the day was a rather pleasant experience. When I pulled into the parking lot at work today, I was rather surprised to find two lovely little ducks, puddling around in the leftover rain in the depressions of the space I had chosen to pull into. They took my presence in stride, and lazily waddled off toward the next parking space. Maybe they had been steadily moving down the lot all day, as new cars arrived ... who knows ... but it gave me a pleasant sort of feeling to see them there. I know that Spring is hard to come by in Wisconsin, but I still take "ducks in my parking space" as a positive, Springish sign!!

5 comments:

NBHPhoto said...

Come on home and get "goosed!!!"

Katrina said...

Nathan!! What will my mother say when she reads THAT!! ... Okay, I'm on my way!!! :)

C Staude said...

Your mother choose not to notice the obvious double "entendre"... ahem..

Katrina said...

Sorry Mom!! :)

NBHPhoto said...

I'm Not !!! : )