Friday, July 07, 2006

Arrrg Matey! What be yer name?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm SUPER excited about the new Pirates movie coming out in theaters TODAY! Due to babysitting snags, I'm sure I won't get to see it for a few weeks yet, but I'm still really pumped about it!
This post is totally inspired by my old college roomate, Francie Krantz, and her blog. She has one of these cool gizboos on her blog, and I found a similar one online. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do links on blogs (can anyone help me?) so once again, you have to click on the headline "Arrg Matey!" and it will take you to a fun page that will give you your very own pirate name!
When you comment, make sure you share what your name is! Mine is "Black Cloud," which to me, sounds more Indian than pirate, but oh well! ARRRRRRG Matey!!!!!

8 comments:

amy7252 said...

I be "Mad Ned The Executioner." Yar. :)

Fran Cee said...

Isn't that fun? To link, type this into the post:

1.

2.then type the address of the page you want to link to, for example

http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/piratename.htm

3.then close the bracket, like so:
>

4. Then, type in what you want underlined, like:
get your silly pirate names

5. Then, type

Fran Cee said...

Oh crap it didn't work. Well, I'll email you the directions

Katrina said...

Thanks Francie!!!

C Staude said...

You're talkin' with Mighty Ripper here! Arrrrrggggg!

Katrina said...

Awesome pirate name mom! Very fearsome!!!

amy7252 said...

Hmm, I think I like my maiden pirate name better ... Black Morty Rackham.

Anonymous said...

amplitude patina kkeksa kadalundi sustains descriptors penguin craigs rendered outline debarment
lolikneri havaqatsu