Friday, July 21, 2006

Goin' to the chapel



Well folks, it's official! I've been an old married lady for FIVE years! Today, Nathan and I celebrate our fifth anniversary -- five years of being crazy about each other, of putting up with each other, and of sharing all our joys and challenges! What a great five years it's been!! Today, I keep finding myself thinking back to my wedding day, and all the emotions and joy that were involved. It was far and away one of the very best days of my life! The first photo was taken at the end of the ceremony. The second is my bridal portrait, back when I was a young 22-year-old!! :) (Photos by Brent Kuhlmann)

4 comments:

C Staude said...

Happy Anniversary, Kidlets!
Love you all,
Mom and Dad

C Staude said...

Happy Anniversary, Kidlets!
Love you all,
Mom and Dad

Fran Cee said...

happy anniversary! you looked so pretty!

Nhia said...

You'll have to tell me what (if) you got Nathan anything for your anniversary! And, of course, what he got you!

Happy (belated) Anniversary!