Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Day of School!






My little man went back to school today! He was so excited from the very minute that he woke up! He couldn't wait to get his new outfit on and eat breakfast in a hurry. "Are we gonna be late mom? Are all the other kids eating breakfast before they go to school too?" It was too cute! Before we left, I made him do a photo shoot in front of the house, so I could record the moment and make some memories. He had fun goofing around for the camera, as you can tell. (I like the serious face in the black and white photo!) So then we went to school and Asher and I walked him to his class. He gave me a long hug goodbye, so I could tell he was a little nervous. But then he was off with his "buddies" and mom was quickly forgotten! Sniff! I got a little "onion-eyed" on my way out the door, but I did WAAAYYY better than last year, (when I cried like an idiot once Nate and I got to the parking lot after dropping Gabe off on his VERY first day ever!) It's so hard to let go sometimes!

3 comments:

Nhia said...

TOO CUTE! I can only imagine the rivers I'll be crying when Ella first goes in two years. I love the black-and-white one too!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Isaac asked to "see Gabe" last night, so I showed him the pictures of Gabe at the fair. He then had to watch every video on your blog and listen to Gabe sign "You're beautiful." Isaac will love the back to school pictures!

C Staude said...

I am so proud of your little man! He's adorable! Hope school is always fun for him!
Love, Grammy