Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yes, men (at least my man) have a sense of style...



Two posts back, I mentioned that I had challenged my husband to find a great outfit for me for our date, since my attempts at shopping with both boys were fruitless. Well, he succeeded! When I came home from work, he had a whole new outfit for me, complete with accessories -- jewelry, belt and shoes. He did a GREAT job, and I've decided that I will send him out to do all my shopping from now on!
On a side note, these pictures were taken on our date last night. We went to a phenomenal restaurant in Milwaukee's historic Third Ward called "Sauce." Ooooohhhh it was gooood! (Sauted Prawns the size of my hand, no joke!) Then we went to the fashion show, which was outside, under a tent -- also in the Third Ward. The first photo was taken of me (by Nathan, my wonderful pro photographer) before dinner. The other photo was taken two hours (and WAY too many Hawaiian cosmopolitans) later. Nate shot these downtown. There was some kind of Native American festival going on down by the lakefront- hence the fireworks. We had a LOT of fun!!

2 comments:

+gmjameson said...

I LOVED Sauce when I lived in Milwaukee! Totally great decor and really, really fun atmosphere! You look super.

C Staude said...

Nate did good!